Laser hair removal at Lifespan Euromed SPA
LifeSpan EMS staff is trained and certified to identify laser settings to give you best results for either fine or coarse hair.
- You’ll Save Money in the Long Run
- Eliminate Ingrown Hairs
- You Don’t Need to Grow Hair Between Treatments
More about this service
- Area must be shaved 24 hours prior to your appointment. The closer the shave the better. If it is your first time, leave a small patch of hair so that your specialist can exam it. (Your Laser Artist will shave it down before beginning the treatment!)
- No makeup/lotion/deodorant on the day of your appointment (on treatment area). Stay out of direct sunlight for at least 3 days prior to your appointment (& 3 days after).
- Do not use self-tanner or spray tan products for at least 2 weeks before your treatment to avoid potential injury.
- Avoid drinking more than 2 alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment.
- Avoid waxing/threading/tweezing in the area for at least 4 weeks. Shaving is ok
- NOTE: important notes: (1) laser services cannot be performed on ladies who are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive. (2) bikini laser services will not be performed on menstruating clients.
- Redness & Bumps are normal.Immediately after your treatment, redness & bumps at the treatment area are common; these may last up to 2 hours or longer. It is normal for the treated area to feel like a sunburn for a few hours. You should use a cold compress if the sensitivity continues. If there is any crusting, apply an antibiotic cream. Darker pigmented skin may have more discomfort than lighter skin & may persist longer.
- Cleanse the area treated gently.The treated area may be washed gently with a mild soap. Skin should be patted dry & not rubbed during the first 48 hours.
- No makeup & lotion/moisturizer/deodorant for the first 24 hours.
- Keep the treated area clean & dry, if further redness or irritation persists, skip your makeup & moisturizer, & deodorant (for underarms) until the irritation has subsided.
- Dead hairs will begin to shed 5-30 days after your treatment.Stubble, representing dead hair being shed from the hair follicle, will appear within 5-30 days from the treatment date that is normal & they will fall out quickly.
- Exfoliate to speed up hair shedding.Anywhere from 5-30 days after the treatment, shedding of the hair may occur & this may appear as new hair growth. It is not new hair growth, but the dead hair pushing its way out of the follicle. You can help the hair come out by washing with a washcloth or a Exfoliating body Scrub (sold at LifeSpan EMS) & shaving.
- Avoid the sun.Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of dark or light spots for 2 months. Use sunscreen (spf 25 or higher) at all times throughout the treatment period & for 1-2 months following.